Monday, August 1, 2011

What Am I Confident In?

That's a hard question. I had to think. Where does my confident come from? It comes by what I believe. Where my faith is at.

I don't put confident in myself. Because I'm not sure at times. I don't know if I can do some things. There are some things I'm good at. Well, at least I think go.  I wouldn't be doing them.

There are some nature things I do without thinking. It comes nature to me. I can do it at ease. But in times I have to think about what I'm doing.

I guess it's a knowing that comes from with inside of me. The intuition that's there in the doing of what I feel confident in.  My hope and confidence is in the LORD. I put my trust in God.

I notice when I'm around people I know I'm more comfortable. I see some support from others who are there with me. It's good to have that support.
experience?

I think that training does help with the experience in doing things. It can be the nature of what there that helps too. 

I feel less confident in things that bring a BIG Challenge to me. It's something new that comes. Can I do it? 

That times I'm not  okay with that those feelings. It's something that I would like to change/ There are times I question why I'm not confident in doing things.

I can't explain why I'm not  confident in some things. May be it's fear. Or the lack of the ability in doing what I think is hard. I don't know.

But I do know as I grow and change my attitude, I have the confident to do things. It's a process in the doing. I believe that through the years that come, I will have more confident in doing those things I lack confident in doing.

May we learn to put our confidence in what we believe is to be the truth. May we have that knowing that it's inside to do what we need to do. May the LORD increase our confidence in Him as we go along the journey in life. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.
What Am I Confident In?
My confident comes from the LORD.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...