Wednesday, February 8, 2023

My Hometown

I was thinking about my hometown. Without saying the name of the city, I will share a few things about what's there. There are key places in this city. 

I'm thankful that something sweet is coming out of this city.
The home of the cherry mash. 

I'm thankful that I grow up in a town that in the history books.
The place where the Pony Express begin and where Jessie James ended. 

I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to attend some practice games of a NFL team. .
The place where the Kansas City Chiefs holds their Training Camp. 

I'm thankful that I can view some of the places where some of my ancestors lived and walked .
I'm thankful I had the opportunity to live were my parents and their parents resided.
I'm thankful to have a hometown

Thanks for reading. 
Blessings
S.A. Blakley

I changed the theme  from The City You Live In to My Hometown
Countdown into the 8th week till my next decade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...