Saturday, July 28, 2018

Color #52Ancestor 52 Weeks

Color is what brings out the light of life that God Almighty has created.  I was thinking about color. The different shades and tones what beauty that comes from. Humanity and nature are full of living color. 

I was looking at my DNA results.  I'm was thinking about the different nationalities in my family connections. What a beautiful DNA match up! I have a rich heritage.

Ancestry.com has me as...
20% Ivory Coast/Ghana 
18% Cameroon/Congo 
13% Nigeria 
13% Senegal 
12% Great Britain 
7% Europe West
       Others

On myhertiage.com
I have 1.3% of Ashkenazi Jewish 

On 23and Me
I have 0.9 % of East Asian & Native American 

I've been discovering more DNA cousins. They are from different nationalities. What a beautiful family are we! I looked at photos of some my cousins that I've found on facebook. There are some cousins with blue eyes and blonde hair. There are cousins seeking to know more on their Native Americans lineage and some their African Americans lineage.

The different shades of color is amazing. The styles and shapes create beauty. We have texture with how we represent ourselves. We are all created in God's image. We are beautiful and colorful. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...