Saturday, August 4, 2018

Oldest #52Ancestors 52 Weeks

Oldest Person Recorded Living In my Family
 Hannah Hooper was born about 1765 in SC.
The year of her passing is unknown..
Source taken from the 1880, Carrollton, Missouri census.
Oldest Records of Some of my Ancestors as Slaves.
My Great Grandpa, Isaac Blakey with his parents,
Andrew White and Julia (Finney) White and family.
  Source dated Feb 25, 1858 in the Glasgow Weekly Times ,Page 2 Col 6

 Oldest  Photo of Unknown Relatives.
Photo discovered in my Grandmother Mary Lankford's home in 1976.
Photo taken perhaps in the 1880's.
(1889 -1975)
 Oldest Person that I've met Face to Face.
(In my blood lineage.)
My Grandmother, Mary (ALLEN) LANKFORD / LANKFARD
Family Photo.
 Oldest Known Living Relative in 2018.
My Uncle In Law
James W.
He's 96.

Oldest of My Sibling in 2018
80

Thanks for reading
God bless you.
S.A. Blakey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...