Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Dawning of New Beginnings

I feels like Spring came back with Summer. It's been in the 80's. I'm getting use to the changes. I put up my Winter coat, boats and gloves. LoL. Still, again, it's cold in places. I have to bring a jacket. I don't want to freeze.

It was a dawning of a new day on this Beautiful Lord's Day!
Happy 1st Sunday in May! Be a blessing.  It was a wonderful day.

Prayer for the week
Scripture for the week John 15:9-17

The Gathering at 10 am cst.
We did our confession, praised, worshiped the ways we do every Sunday.
We honored and prayed for graduates.

Message Series: Dark Nights And New Dawns 
May 6, 2018 message: The End is the beginning by Brian Zahnd
 “At the center of my faith is not a belief system or a book, but a person: Jesus Christ.”
Brian Zahnd

“You’re not saved by a belief system. You’re saved by Jesus.”
Brian Zahnd

"Encouragement for those in theological deconstruction:
1. Don’t be afraid and don’t be ashamed
2. Keep in mind that your theological house isn’t Jesus
3. Beware of the pendulum
4. Open up to the whole body of Christ
5. Be patient, a new dawn will come."
    Brian Zahnd

We came to the table of the LORD.
We departed the gathering with a blessing.

 I hope all will have a great week.Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...