Saturday, May 19, 2018

Another Language #52Ancestors 52 Weeks


I'm not for sure if any of my ancestors took up another language.  I believe that the earlier generations had their native tongue. The ones who were brought to America.

Majority of my early ancestors were brought to America through the slave trade. The other ancestors were of European descents.

I do believe that my ancestors who came from Africa were intelligent people. The early ones had their native tongue. They had to learn English and adapt to the American culture.

I can only wonder if any of my ancestor spoke another language. I wondered if they taught their children. Oh, how that would have been.

During my schooling, I took up Spanish and French classes. It was interesting to learn another tongue. I don't remember bits and phrases of the languages.

I do have an heavenly language. I wasn't taught that. It was a gift for the Holy Spirit. I'm thankful that I can pray, speak and sing in the spirit.

Thanks for reading.
God Bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...