Monday, May 21, 2018

In The Season of Pentecost

 Happy Birthday Church!

Sunday gathering:

 One of the beautiful things that out of this day, WOLC welcomed believers into the community through water baptism. What a great joy to witness this on Pentecost Sunday.  I always go to the Upper Room before gathering with the church.

I chatted with some friends. Of coarse I had to bring up the hats that I seem during the Royal wedding Yes, I was up to witness the wedding. I'm glad that I did.

 I'm a member of God's Royal Family through His Son Jesus Christ, my LORD, Savior and King. ~ I'm a daughter and a child of God Almighty. 
___________
From WOLC's bulletin.
Prayer for the week during the week of May 20, 2018
Scripture for the week  Act 2:1-21

The Message
The Dark Night Of Unknowing by Pastor Brian Zahnd
The journey into a new day begins with a dark night, but it leads to a new dawn. For me it was the dawn of a kingdom gospel.”  Brian Zahnd

Spiritual progress is knowing…unknowing…and then new knowing.” Brian Zahnd

I hope that you have a wonderful week.
We're heading into the Summer months.
Students have been graduating.
I attended my nieces graduation last week.
Best of luck to all who are graduating and have graduated.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...