Sunday, January 7, 2018

Challenges in 2018

It's been a great day. It was raining. And is still cold. I'm thankful that I made it to the gathering. I was asked to greet some of the people.  It was a challenge. They were short on greeters. There was a good amount of people who came.

The church Christmas decorations were still up.
I was admiring them.
I'll take mine down on Jan 8th.

The message: In the Time of Tyrant Kings by Pastor Brian Zahnd

Prayer for the week of  January 7, 2018

Scripture for the week: Matthew 2:1-15

The first Sunday of the New Year was the start of something different. As I reflect back over this day. I wonder. The things that are set before us can bring many surprises.  Thank God for leading the way.

May the LORD keep a watch over what we do and say to one another.
May Jesus guide us into that path that He is leading us to.
May we be aware of our surrounding as we go about our every day.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

Some of my thoughts:

I'm gearing up for my Winter Conditioning.
It starts on January 8 - March 23, 2018.
I have Friday at noon and the weekends off.
I think this will be a big challenge.

I'm taking the 52 Ancestors in 52 Week Challenge.
I hope that I can do this challenge.
I love journaling about my ancestors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...