Thursday, November 13, 2014

Internet Persona Much Differ From Real Life?

Note: Wednesday, 13 May 2009

  • Internet Persona Much Differ From Real Life?

    Does your Internet persona differ much from you in real life?
    Why or why not?

    My internet persona does differ some what from my real life in some ways. I seem to express a lot of my opinions and beliefs more openly as my internet persona. I have time to express my thoughts on the internet than sharing in with people in person.

    I don't know why I do this. I seem to be more freer on the internet than I am with people in person. My "real life" so to speak isn't like this internet world. There are a lot things that I won't share on the internet.

    What I do in "REAL LIFE" will be known to those around me. There are times I could say some of the things that I say on the internet that some don't what to hear. Or I may get questioned to why I say what I say.

    But in this internet world, I have every little response to what I say. I have begin to seeing this internet world as "an informational arena". It's a place to share with those "tunes in" into what we share on the internet. We can say what we what to say in our own little worlds.

    May we have balance in what we do. May we use the internet with wisdom. May we grow in what we do as human beings.

    On My Journey Of Transformation
    Internet Persona Much Different From Real Life?

    Doing Life In The Kingdom Of God
    Journaling_Susan

    Psalm 133:1
    How wonderful it is, how pleasant, when brothers live together in harmony! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...