Sunday, November 23, 2014

Calvary's Tree

Notes: Sunday, 18 January 2009

  • Calvary's Tree

    I was re reading some of my poems I wrote. I came across one about that I entitled: "Calvary's Tree." Where Jesus was laid on a cross on a hill in Jerusalem, Israel.

    I forgot that I wrote this poem. It was dated March 24, 1999. It was 4 months after I was at the Garden Tomb in November of 1998.

    scan I recall on a Sunday night, some of us walked to Calvary Hill. It's near a bus station, in Jerusalem. We walked to the front of hill which was the bottom.

    We were in the dark. While we were there, some of us got some rocks. I still have mine. I thank God for His grace and mercy.
        
    Here is that poem:
    Calvary's Tree
    A walk by night To view the sight
    Amazing grace Where God had placed

    Upon this hill His Son was killed
    Suffered for all  So sin would fall

    Peace within be That we could see
    God's love for us His gift a must

    Confess believe Speak to receive
    New birth again Agree, say Amen.

    Salvation, Free Calvary Tree.

    On My Journey Of Transformation:~Susan~

    I will love You,, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horns of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3

    Words from Wisdom Proverbs 18:4
    The words of a man's mouth are deep water, The wellspring of wisdom is a flowing brook.

    Have A Blessed Week!
    God of Peace, Grace and Hope be with you all.
    Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...