Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Great Outdoors

Friday, 20 April 2012

  • The Great Outdoors

    I've been enjoying the great outdoors. Every time I go outside, I tend to look around to see what I can see. God's creation is beautiful.

    We should be aware of our surroundings. God created man from the dust. Humanity can from the dust and breath of God. We are connected with the earth. To the dust we should return.

    I enjoy looking at the sky. There so much to see on any given day. I like to watch the clouds after a storm passes by. The awe in what can be seen. I can use my imagination. There have been times when I see people or figures. Oh, what amazement!

    I enjoy the sunrise and sunsets. The mystery of the dawning of the day. And the ending of what came about while the sunsets. Such wonder in how things come to be. I thank God for His creation.

  • I don't like storms. But they do come. We have had a lot of rain this past week. Yep! Stormy weather. (I'm not much of an outdoor people. I enjoy what I can when I'm out.)

    We haven't had  real bad weather yet. There were some strong winds. There weren't much damage. I'm thankful. May God protect us from the worst of storms.

    May we enjoy God's creation.
    May we see the beauty that surrounds us.
    May we appreciate the great outdoors.
    Amen.

    Thanks for reading.
    Have A Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...