Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cell Phone

Thursday, 19 April 2012

  • Cell Phone

    I finally got a new cell phone. I mean, an upgraded cell phone. I have had a cell phone since 1999 or so.  It's been a while.

    it was December of 2011, I decided to get a new cell phone. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I'm getting use to my phone.

    I've learned how to text from my last phone that I had. But I like my new phone much better. It doesn't take me long to send a text. I have more keys on my new phone. I have unlimited textings.

    I can even take picture and record. I can't do that on my old phone. It feels that I'm in a new world with this phone. I'm not much of a talker on the phone.

    I have been learning about my phone. There are things I don't know. Through time I will catch on. It took me a while to learn to get my phone on silence.

    I'm glad that I can get on the internet. I'm happy! I always wanted to get online while I was away from my computer.  When I started using my phone, I thought that I've been missing on a lot.


    Indeed, it's a completely different world when having a cell phone. Things are so convenience. All that the touch of a button can allow you to talk to someone, take a picture, get online or record some event.  Wow!

    May we not be afraid to take a chance on things.
    May we grow with life's challenges.
    May we not get hook on our cell phones.
    Amen.

    Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...