Sunday, November 17, 2013

Visited A Foreign Land But Felt Like At Home

Note: Tuesday, 17 November 2009

  • Visited A Foreign Land But Felt Like At Home

    Yeah, the journey to Israel like going home to spiritual roots. My dream of going to Israel came to pass. I thought about it so much it was as though I have already been there before getting there.
    scan0013.jpg
    I read scriptures in the Bible on Israel. I learned about some of the places where we were going. I had the itinerary in my journal. I went over it every day.

    When the actual journey came to be, I felt like I was walking out what I keep thinking and praying about. It was wonder when I saw things come into the light.

    While On The Journey
    Visited A Foreign Land But Felt Like At Home

    It was well worth the journey in visiting a foreign land.
    I made myself at home while I was there.

    Peace,
    Susan

    P.S.
    The photo was taken while we were on the Mount of Beatitudes in Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...