Thursday, November 14, 2013

How I Want To Be Remembered

Note: Wednesday, 21 November 2012

  • How I Want To Be Remembered...

    I haven't thought about this much.... I want to be remembered as a lover of God. A person who sought after God in things in life.

    I don't want to leave negative impressions. There are things that were left undone. People who went on their ways. There were lost connections. There were some connections, I wondered whatever happened.

    I want people to see the good that I tired to express in my lifetime. The concern about things in the family history searchings, I want to past down to future generations.

    I know that I am not perfect. I had my faults. My down falls and my mishaps. But I keep on going through the times of not knowing.

    I want people to see the beauty of God that's there. How God brought me through things. Those health issues that I had throughout life. Times of whenever in my life. I keep going.

    Faith is the way of life. I had to grew in things as things happened. I had to keep going.

    Some day my time will come.
    I hope people remember me as a person who loved God.
    leaving good memories for those cherries.

    While On My Journey
    How I Want To Be Remembered...

    As a friend of God.
    A nice person who brought some good into others lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...