Sunday, September 1, 2013

Project: Searching And Searching

  • Project: Searching And Searching

    I've been searching for things. Things that I can add to the family history. I've been searching for more photos. I'm finding some that I have forgotten about.

    I've searching the internet. There are a lot of things on the internet. I just have look out for things. The obituaries are a good source for information.

    I have been searching on Facebook. I have found more than what I thought. I can't believe how many relatives are on facebook. It's nice to see photos too.

    I have been wondering what else is there to search? think, I'll search back over what I have. There are times when I look at some things over and over again, I find things that I missed. I've been doing this at times. I've found new clues too.

    I don't think that I'm out of resources to look at. I believe that there is a lot more info out there. Some of that info haven't been made public yet.

    In due time, I will have more places to search. Perhaps know, I don't know where those places are. I hope some day that I will stumble across them.

    All in due time more info will come. Meanwhile, I'm searching places that I know about. I'm thankful for what I have discovered. Thanking God for the leads. Thank You, Jesus!

    May we learn to keep on keeping on.
    May we keep on searching.
    May we not give up on what we are searching for in life.
    Amen.

    Thanks for reading.Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...