Monday, August 27, 2012

Self -Acceptance Journaling

via Mia You Journaling...

"Living in the state of self-acceptance is a peaceful place to be. I know from much previous experience what it is like to no feel that much of myself was acceptable. I was pretty ok with my smile and I thought I must be fairly intelligent and a pretty good mom.

Today, after many years of work on myself, I pretty much can do know wrong. That does not mean I don't make mistakes or need to accept responsibility for them. It means that when I make them, I don't beat myself up or do other harm to me or anyone else. I accept. I learn. I move on.
Scary topic for many.
Not so for others.

 How do you come by self acceptance?
What about yourself do you find unacceptable?
What are you motivated to change?
How might you do it?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...