Sunday, August 26, 2012

Journaling Assignments

I got more journaling assignments. I thought that the online assignments were completed with 52 weeks in 2010. I guess the assignments are continuing with #53 - 65.  I'm trying to catch up. I'm behind about two assigments. I have another one coming this week.

I've been working on #53 theme on Self- Acceptance. I've been thinking about myself. That's not in a selfish way or whatever. It's nice to be aware of self - acceptance.

I hope to get my weekly assignments done. I 've been off a long time in assigned journaling. I have to get my thinking cap back on. lol.

Thanks for reading
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...