Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love And Marriage Chapter: 5

Chapter Five: Love and Marriage

This assignment does and doesn't apply to me. I'm not married.

  1. I haven't met my future mate.
    Describe him.... I how to think on that one...
  2. I haven't been on a date.
  3. Love first sight... (Maybe or maybe not)
  4. Not engaged. (No proposal, No parties, No showers, No wedding plans)
  5. Can't write about my wedding day, marriage/sealing and reception.
  6. No honeymoon.
  7. Never lived in an apartment. Don't have no floor plans.
  8. I hope when I find him that it's a match made in heaven.
    Working toward blissful peace is always a must.
  9. No subsequent marriages...
  10. I haven't mate him yet: I don't know what my future spouse’s most important quality then or now.
    Is it different?
     
  11. Every relationship has  years of sacrifices.
    How to get through them....the help of the LORD.
  12. Traveling or taking vacations....
  13. Don't have a floor plan of subsequent homes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...