Sunday, February 26, 2012

Chapter 7: Employment And Leisure

     Chapter Seven:
     Employment and Leisure

  1. Tell about my day job...
    I work at home.

    Have I've moved up the ranks
    I still have passion for my work...
    I'm a little slow at times
  2. I enjoy the most...that I have a job.
    The least...
  3. I don't plans for retirement as of yet.
     Not sure if I'm retired. But that day will come.
  4. My favorite hobbies; Genealogy, Blogging
    And pastimes....relaxing
  5. What is your favorite book; the Bible
    Because it the most read book I've read.
  6. I don't have any favorite movie....
    I don't go to the show but I do watch some T.V.
  7. I have traveled abroad to Israel.
  8. If you had a free day to spend on myself what would I do?
    I want do what I liked most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...