Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chapter 4: Continuing Education:

Here's my answers to chapter 4

Chapter Four: Continuing Education
  1. I did go to college and not a trade school.
  2. I wasn't active in church during my college years.
    But I called upon Jesus as LORD and Savior.
  3. I didn't have roommates.
    I didn't have any roommates so I can't say what they like.
    Nor could I keep in contact with them. 
  4. My first real job... in my career field...
  5. I didn't continue education to a masters or PhD.
    I was thankful that I made it through college.
  6. I did have some of my works published.
    It wasn't in the field of my fields.
    I had some poetry publicized in the l990's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...