Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Someone Who Inspires You

 Inspiration ~ Life

Life is a journey. And every season has its work set out for us. There are many turns we take. We choice what we ought to do or not do etc. We all have someone or some things that inspires us. It’s deep within us that makes us turn toward what inspires us.

Question for Week 12: Who Inspires You?  As for me….God, His Son and His Holy Spirit. (There are people in my life who inspires me. I see the Spirit of the LORD in them.)

Everything with good intention should point us back to Jesus. When, we’re in contact with the world,  God is there. He’s in people and in nature. We have to acknowledge God and be tuned in to the Holy Spirit.

Only, if we take the time to look, to think and be aware that God is everywhere. We can be sitting by ourselves looking a creation, and witness that God’s love. His Spirit allows us to see, if we take the time and be still.

When we interact with people, God inspires us through the people we fellowship with .  Even strangers along the path way of life can bring us encouragement. God awakens our soul in many ways. Through songs, words and the simplest things in life.

The Spirit of God is the main inspirer in my life. For He is the one I seek. He’s the One that inspires us to choose life. I’ve chosen life. The Life that Jesus has for me. The inspiration that I desire, comes from the LORD.

I have an icon of the “image” of Jesus and a crucifix in my room. They remind me that the LORD is watching over me all the time. One thing about this photo, if you look at the eyes and walk around the room, the eyes move with you. This is cool.

The crucifix is the reminder that Jesus died for the world. He died for all so we can live the life that He has for us. So greater love that God has for us through His Son, Jesus.

I’m thankful for the Crucified One.
I’m thankful that the Resurrected King is resurrecting me.
May the LORD guide us in the  season that we’re in.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you on your journey.
S. A. Blakley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...