Wednesday, March 1, 2023

How Did You Do? And How Do You Feel?

 How Do I  think I do before I begin things? 

I am thankful when I put some thought into what I'm doing.
I try to do things that are helpful for others. 
When I am into things, I'm hoping that things come out good.

How Did I Do It?

When I put my mind on what I'm doing, I tend to get things somewhat done. 
There times I can't complete what I do. 

How Do I Feel, before I started? 
I'm thankful that I have an opportunity to do things that I can do. 

How Did I Feel after I'm done?
I am thankful that can put some effort into what I'm doing.
I did what I could.  

In all:
 I'm thankful for those who are  thoughtful and can relate,
I'm thankful for those who gave feedback and bring encouragement.
I'm thankful for those who are respectful and are kind,
God bless you. 

Here's what I posted on March 2, 2018  
I didn't read it until after I wrote my 2023 post.  

The 9th Week of Gratitude ~

How Did You Do And Feel
? ~ I'm thankful for the good that I do and the goodness in what I feel.  May the LORD help us through what we go through in our lives.

How did I do? I try not to think too long on what I do. I don't know how I did on some things. I try focus on doing good. I do what I can do. I do the best with what I have in the present moments that I have. Actually, I try not the grade myself on how I do things.

How did I feel? Feelings come and go. When I'm joyful, I can be at my best. I live in the moment. When I'm down in out, I try to do things that lift me up. I talk to God. And I love searching for my family connections.

Thanks for reading.
God Bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...