Thursday, September 25, 2014

In The Upper Room

Notes: Thursday, 27 September 2012

  • In The Upper Room

    I enjoy going to the Upper Room. It's a prayer and worship Chapel. located on the campus where I attend worship services. The Upper Room opened in November 2002.  I've been going there since than. I love going there.

    It's the place where people can come, pray and seek God. It's a place where people worship God. It's a beautiful place to be. It's a sacred place. There is a cross at the front of the chapel.

    There are times when I go up to the cross. I stand and pray. I thankful that the cross is in the Upper Room. It's a reminder of Jesus and what He went through.

    On Sunday, as I was standing that the cross, the sun rays where coming in the window. I was praying and saw my shadow on the wall. It was a wonderful feeling.

    I even saw the shadow on the cross. It appeared to me as I was praying that I was seeing my image of myself at the cross. I thought, if only I could have taken a photo. But I kept on praying.

    God's so amazing! It was a picture perfect moment. In time and in prayer. I thanked God for those moments. The sun rays just happened. That was the first time that happened.

    I continue to keep going to the Upper Room. I got to have my Upper Room Time. Especially before church service. Thank God for the Upper Room.

    May we be thankful for the moments that we have to pray.
    May we come before God's throne room daily.
    May we learn to appreciate and enjoy the presence of God.
    Amen!

    Thanks for reading.
    Susan

    I will bless the Lord at all times;
    His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

    Psalm 34:1 NRSV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...