Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Thinking About Some Things

Note; Wednesday, 18 February 2009

  • Thinking About Some Things

    Here are some things that have been thinking about. I hope that you are doing OK! May God guide us in what is to come. Peace to all.

    There are things in life that comes suddenly. Things that we can't change. Yet, we have to go through with what has come upon us.

    We are in an economic crisis. Things in life have changed and are changing. People are losing their jobs, their homes confidence, trust and whatever. In some shape or form we are all affected by what is going on in our society.

    What are we suppose to be doing? How can we make a difference in such a time as this? Where do we turn? Where do we go?

    There is another hope. That hope can be found in God. He's the alterative in what we are going through in life. When the stock markets crashes, our hope should be in God. When things are not going the way we think, our hope should be in God.

    It's a scary feeling not knowing. Things in life hits a downfall in our lives. One day we are doing well. Then of all a sudden things happens. Things in our lives change. What do we do?

    I see things changing in my life. There have been some changes early this year. I am having to readjust to some things. God is with us. We wilily get to the other side.

    I believe that whatever is coming, there is a way that God will see us all through. We may not know what to do, but there is a solution to get through what we are in. We have to have somewhere to turn to.

    I notice that I have been praying more now days. I don't know why I pray a lot. It's like my life is a prayer. I tend to be God focused in things that come my way.

    I hear things about people. What's going on in their lives. It makes me wonder. How they must be troubled in what they are going  through. Maybe that's why I pray a lot.

    Then I see my own issues of life. How can I be a solution to another problem in life? We all have issues in life. Crisis will come. We have to face them and deal with them some how.

    I think it's a time for us to pray and stand in the gap for others. There is judgement upon the earth. God is shaking things that will be shaken.

    May we as a people turn to God more in what we go through. I pray that we are awaken from our sleep. May we see that Jesus is our salvation.

    We can't live life in a way that we are not responding to what is going on around us. May we have wisdom to react. We need shelter, We need God to intervene in what is going on.

    The government or whatever system that the world leans on can't last forever. At some point, things will fall. Things have to have a new beginning. We have to recover. But how?

    Is there a solution to what we are facing in life? Does God have the answer to what we are going through? O believer so. God be the solution.

    May we see that we need healing in our world and nation. May we repent and turn to God. May we see the goodness and mercy that God has for us.

    Father God,
    I come before You. I repent of the of our nation, our forefathers, my family and myself. I ask for forgiveness. Things that have been pass down to generations to generations. Help us see that we need You more and more.

    Turn us away from our way of doing things. Teach us to sacrifice . Help us to believe and trust in You. Grant us wisdom and favor to do what You have called us to do as Your people.

    Intervene in our lives. Show us Your salvation. We need You. We are Your children. You are in covenant with us. Lead us through that is and is to come.

    Things are lining up on Your time table. Line us up into the way that we should go. Direct our steps to be where we should be. See us through the path that is set before us.

    Many are lead astray from Your house. There is worry and in fear across the land. Guide us to the sacred place where You dwell. Bring people back from their captivity of the land that they are in.

    Allow Your mercy be upon us, O God. Shed Your grace on us. Help us through the dark hours and troubled times to come. Lead us into dancing and praising Your name. Put new songs in our hearts.

    I praise You, O LORD for all that You have been doing for us. I thank You that You are watching out for us. You have things in control.

    May we be that vessels that You want us to be. May we see the things You want to be in Your Name Jesus, we pray Amen.

    On My Journey of Transformation:Thinking About Some Things
    ~Susan~

    Why should I fear in the days of evil, When the iniquity at my heels surrounds me? Psalm 49:5

    The words of a man's mouth are deep waters; The wellspring of wisdom is a flowing brook. Proverbs 18:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...