Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Project: Photos ~ In Order

Notes: Wednesday, 11 July 2012

  • Project: Photos ~ In Order

    I've been trying to get my photos in order. It's a time consuming process. As I'm looking at some of the photos, I'm seeing a lot of history through the years.

    At times I just took photos of just about everything from family pets, houses, vehicles, landscape, and of people. I think that there are stories behind each photo. Only if we remember to record them. And write the dates on the photos.

    I don't know how many photos I have with out dates on them.  Back in the days we took the photos and taking to the store to get them in print. The dates were some times on the back of the photos.

    Now days, with digital cameras things have changed. But I think if I look close effect I can find a date when I took the photos. I need to check that out.

    It's so fun to took pictures. Some how over the years, I haven't taken a lot of photos. I have of myself. But not of others or of animals and so forth.

    I sure get back in the swings of things. I'm recording my family history. As the old saying, a picture can say a thousand things.  We can read some much by looking at pictures.

    I hope to get some of my photos in order. I think if I do a little at a time. I can accomplish some things.

    I've been ask by some family members to do a "Me" Book. That's what I call it. It's a book of a person's life.

    I have one of myself. It's composed of photos in my younger days, teens, twenties and so on. I think it a good idea to have photos of people.
    I think I can get my photos in some kind of order. In due time, I will. But, first I got to get started some where.

    May we have fun taking photos.
    May we not lose heart in picture taking.
    May we create stories by using photos.
    May God grant us creative ideas to take pictures.
    Amen.

    Thanks for reading.
    Susan

    Scripture:
    So spacious is [Christ], so roomy, that everything of God finds its proper place in him without crowding. Not only that, but all the broken and dislocate pieces of the universe- people and things, animals and atoms - get properly fixed and fit together in vibrant harmonies.

    Colossians 1:19-20 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...