Saturday, July 27, 2013

What I Consider To Be My Projects

Saturday, 21 April 2012

  • What I Consider To Be My Projects

    I'm getting my projects in order. I don't know how many I have started. I have a few want to continue on with.

    What Are My Pojects?Or what do I consider to be my projects?

    Family Connections on facebook.
    That's the site where I post updates or events of history from my family tree.
    There are some current things I post.

    Find A Grave: My Project
    It's the place where I have set up memorials of some of my relatives or people who have the same surname or have connections to my family history.

    A Few of My Blog and Journaling Sites
    The place where I share some of my life
    Ancestry.com
  • The place where my family history won't be lost
  • My Family Website
    The place where some of my family history is made public

    My Poem Website
    The place where I post my poems

    Twitter
    The place where I share and record things...

    May we all have projects we love to do.
    May we keep up on our projects.
    Amen.

    Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...