Monday, July 15, 2013

Needs Of Others

Reflections: Tuesday, 30 October 2007

  • Needs Of Others

    From My Book Of Thanks:I am thankful that God knows what we need and gives us better than what we ask of Him. I am thankful that God uses others to encourage us. I am so thankful that God hears our prayers.

    I am thankful that those who are of God, have God's Spirit within them. I am thankful that Jesus heals our bodies from all sicknesses and diseases. I am thankful that God restores emotions that have been damage.

    I am thankful that God brings restoration to the broken hearted. I am thankful that God provides and gives us a way out of what we are going through. I am thankful that there is a Living God.

    I am thankful that the LORD has blessed us with the blessing of COURAGE and that we can ask Him for the desires our hearts. I am thankful that Father God has granted His COVENANT Blessings to all of His children.
    I am thankful that...

    Jesus, our Lord is always with us whether life is hectic or calm, but there is great value in taking time each day to walk the quiet road with Him.
    --David McCasland
    There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God; A place where sin cannot molest, Near to the heart of God.
    --McAfee

    Time spent with the Lord is always time well spent.

    From Our Daily Bread 10/31/07

    Live In Peace & Quietness,
    Susie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...