Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Thinking About Ideas For This Site

 What can I do here that I don't do on my other blogs?  

I have a journal site where I journal about my doings.
I have two family connections sites where I share my findings.
I have this site On My Journey...

I want to  start  posting other things here.
This will be a challenge to do. 
But, if I think about it more, I can do it. 

Maybe, I can be more creative here.
I've fallen away from writing poems. 
I got into my family connection searching. 

I'm thinking
I'm wondering.
What can I do here?

Thanks for reading. 
Thinking About Ideas For This Site.

God bless 
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...