Sunday, March 4, 2012

Church Service: Chapter 8

Chapter Eight: Church Service
  1. My first calling.... I don't recall...I did sing in the church choir.
  2. Subsequent callings... Greeter in the church, called to prayer
  3. I didn't serve a mission team...
    1. I didn't teach.
    2. I serve with ...not apart of the mission field.
    3. Mission president and his wife...not a part of mission field.
    4. Most spiritual experiences...the night Jesus made Himself know to me.
    5. Hardest trial....?
    6. Write about the people, culture and customs of the area I served in;
    7. I can't write a testimony about missionary work.
  4. My testimony at 25; I was not attending church. But I believed in Jesus.
  5. I have witnessed miracles since I've been attending church.
  6. I started attended church in Sept 1993....A good testimony.
  7. I never read the Book of Mormon.
  8. I may have seen prophecy fulfilled that I spoke of...
  9. Spiritual experiences.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...