Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ponderings

Sunday, 20 January 2008

  • Ponderings

    On my journey of transformationI have been aware that my thinking has been changing. The Series of messages that Pastor Brian Zahnd is preaching and teaching on "What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?" has answered some of my questions that I have been pondering. ["The Convert"; the first message:What Does It Mean To Be A Christian? The Convert]

    I have been thinking on "How Was I Drawn To God". I came across an New Testament that I have. I first made my confession and surrendered my life to Jesus in March 1983. That was about the time I started talking to God.

    My 1st public announcement of my conversion came about ten years later on the 17th of September 1993. What I have been going through in the process of since March of 1983 and then starting to attend church in 1993 makes some sense now. That a covert is a "constantly rethinking of his or her life according to the light of Jesus."

    During my process of being saved I am rethinking my life as I am going along. There are things that I have not seen before. Also when we are in a gathering and people we surrender their lives to Jesus, I pray along with them as I prayer too.

    I am reaffirming and recognizing that I need a Savior to save me from whatever I am going thought that day. Yeah, I'm reconditioning my thought life. I am on my journey of transformation.

    I am aware as I have been seeking the LORD, I am rethinking things. Yeah, there is more to it when we come to the saving knowledge of Jesus; during that moment we come to Him as LORD and Savior.There is Much more....

    We must Be "The Believers" of Jesus too. That's the next message of Pastor BZ on January 27, 2008. Then the last message is Be "The Disciple" of Jesus on February 3, 2008. What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?

    Father God, I am so thankful that You know me. I am thankful that Hope comes from You. I am thankful that I am one of Your children and a follower of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

    I  am thankful that You give us Signs and Wonders. I am thankful for Your Deliverance. I am thankful that You give us Provision too.

    I am thankful that Healing to always for us. I am thankful that I have Salvation through Jesus. I am thankful that I am finding out What It Means To Be A Christian in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...