Monday, March 17, 2014

Reflections: On Holy Monday

Monday, 17 March 2008

  • Reflections: On Holy Monday

    And with DISTRESS...Share his sorrow when he says, my soul is exceedingly sorrowful unto death.

    On My Journey Of Transformation:
    Entering Into the Suffering with Jesus.
    During this Holy Week, I continue on the King's HIGHWAY on the road to Calvary. I am using scriptures to fellowship with Jesus in his suffering. I have be watching some of the movie "The Passion of The Christ."

    This is spiritual exercise is helping me visualize somewhat the suffering of Jesus. The actual suffering cannot be displayed in any movie shown. Jesus lived out the passion during the HOLY WEEK to the crucifixion on the CROSS.

    O Lord Jesus,
    How to carry sorrow that cannot be bore?  You carried the sorrow of all sin of the world in which You never had sinned. O Lord, I don't know how You did it.

    You know what anger is. You entered into the Temple and saw those selling and buying in Your Father's House. Your house is a House of prayer. You drove them out with Holy anger.

    Lord, You have emotions. Feelings that come out, just as any human being. You have Holy anger that send out messages in good ways.

    Lord, there had been times when I had sorrow that I could not bare. I did not know how to handle things. Grief and pain that came. There were times I get angry because I cannot do anything about it.

    Show me and others to be angry and not sin. You are the example to follow. Having so much sorrow that Your soul could not handle such pain that went on in the mind.
    O Father God, I thank You that there is good anger in our lives. I thank You that You do not put on us more than we can handle. I thank You that we can express our human nature to You in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...