Friday, March 28, 2014

Some Of My Thoughts On Divorce

Monday, 21 November 2011

  • Some Of My Thoughts On Divorce

    First of all, have I never been married. So, I never been divorce. My parents were married 52 1/2 years. They never divorced.

    In any marriage there are some difference. Things can be worked out. The married couple had to be faithful to one another.

    Even though I have never been divorce, I can feel some affect from from others who have been divorce. Especially if family members get a divorce. When couple get divorce it affects others who know them.

    The children, the in laws, relatives that got attached to one other. Then the divorce person isn't in the picture as much or none at all. We can wonder what happened? Or who cheated on who? And so forth.

    As for divorce, I believe marriage is for life. I know in some cases things happened. Couples have to get a divorce. There are times when couples can reconcile their marriage.

    God created man and woman in the Holy Matrimony of marriage. Marriage is a covenant. Marriage was created by God. Divorce was created by man.

    May those who choose to marry, marry for life. May married people be committed to one another. May those who are going through hard times, stick together. May the LORD bless the marriage.

    May no man or woman separate the couple who are bonded for life. May those who divorce not be bitter. May those who are divorce be healed from their hurt. May God bless all marriage. Amen.

    Thanks for reading.
    Some Of My Thoughts On Divorce

    Stay On The Journey,
    Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...