Friday, March 9, 2018

Strong Woman #52ancestors 52 Weeks

 
My mother, a very strong woman.
 
I had to honor of being with my mother for thirty years and 358 days while on the earth. She was a well spoken woman. She was the 5th of eleven children.

She gave birth to 19 children. She loss an infant daughter who was 30 days old.  My mother and our father thought their children good work ethics and pursue an education.

And through all that came my mother's way, she kept moving on. She was a fighter till the end. God blessed her soul.

I thank God for my mother.
Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...