Sunday, March 23, 2014

Early Morning's View Sunrise Surprise: Revisited

Sunday, 23 March 2008

  • Early Morning's View Sunrise Surprise: Revisited

    I thought to repost this entry dated January 28, 2007: I updated and edited some of this post. 
        Some of you know that I like watching the clouds. When the time is right. I love to look at clouds especially after a rainy day, a stormy day or any day that there are clouds.

        Back in 1994 there was a season when I would wake up well before dawn... just to look out the window to see what I could see. I just was aware each morning that I would see something in the clouds. So I could not wait until dawn came.
  •     One early morning, I got a "Sunrise Surprise".  During the Spring and Summer times of 1994, I encountered many unique clouds. I can describe some of what I saw like photographs in the sky or a motion picture scenes.

        They, the clouds looked like real photos or like scenes displayed before my eyes to see. The clouds were in shades of black, grays ,white and the natural colors of the sky. They were all incredible to look at.

  •     I will share this amazing cloud story with you. By all means I did not make this one up. It was not a dream. I was wide awake when this happened. 

        I was looking eastward, as I normally did as I would lay in my bed to view the sky. It was well before sunrise. I glance around to see what I could see. I don't recall all what I saw on that "early morning's view".

  •     But as the sun was about to rise I saw an amazing story that "Sunrise Surprise". What I saw would "unfold" as I would watch what happened through the clouds.... The clouds seem to appear to be like on  a movie on the "screen" in the sky.

         I was looking upward....it  appeared to be from a hillside view. As my eyes were focusing in on what I was looking at the view shifted. Then I saw what appear to be three crosses....

         As my mind was not fully aware of the view that I was watching I saw more. Then I saw figures on all three of the crosses. What I saw in my vision came "clear" to what I was seeing as the clouds changed...

  •      By now I am sitting up, looking out the window with my eyes focusing in on the center cross and my mind was making sense of what I was looking at. What a thought to see what I am looking at.

         Then the clouds changed into what appeared to be a side of something... rocky looking surface. It was strange to see this in the clouds. What amazement!

  •      Then while I was overwhelmed by what I saw... the sun rose and what I saw appeared to be like a huge explosion of some kind. It was very bright and illuminated the sky...

         And then the view I saw vanished. My mind was in amazement to what I saw...What did I just witness?
          What revelation flooded my thinking.  The sunrise.... and the Son of God rising from the died on Easter morning.  I was only looking at clouds and got this revelation like this event "really" did happened.

  • I don't know what to call "this cloud viewing".  This was my very first sunrise that I had witnessed. And what a great one to have seen. God is so GOOD.


         It's the first day of the week. Yeah, I got to go to church. I thank God that I am able to go. I hope that you can make it to your home church.  Have A Happy Sunday!  God Bless! 

    I am thankful for the 

    Early Morning's View Sunrise Surprise: Revisited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...