Saturday, January 25, 2014

Projects Of All Projects: Heart And Rewards

Note: Saturday, 21 January 2012

  • Projects Of All Projects: Heart And Rewards

    I don't know how many projects I have or have started.
    I seem to have forgotten about some of them.
    I have a heart in doing my projects.
    I believe that there are rewards in doing them.

    Here are some of my projects.
    There are some news ones.

    Project: Family History (Website)
    Project: Saturday
    Project: Catch Up
    Project: Poems via Susan's Journal (A poem a day)
    Project: Ancestry.com
    Project: Ancestor Lineage
    Project: Find A Grave
    Project: MO Death Record Search
    Project: 1940 Census (Search begins April 2, 2012)

    Project: BibleReadingListening (Daily)
    Project: Journaling Susan (Two Websites)
    Project: Xanga.com Journaling Susan COMPLETED June 24, 2013
    Xanga.com was shut down on July 15, 2013

    Project: Twitter: Connects: My Twylan Trends / MySpace/ FriendFeed
    Project: Facebook
    Project: Family Connections on Facebook Page
    Project: Book Reading

    Project: Clean Up
    Project: Resting and Relaxing
    Project: Misc

    I see if I do things as a project. I can accomplish some things.
    Life is to be lived and  enjoyed.

    May we see things in life as things we need to do or enjoy.
    May we get something out of our projects.
    May God grant us wisdom in whatever we do in life.
    Amen

    Thanks for reading.Stay On The Journey
    Susan

    Scripture:
    My heart took delight in all my work, and this was the reward for all my labor.
    Ecclesiastes 2:10 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...