Monday, January 13, 2014

Eve of Christmas Eve Experiences

Reflections: Sunday, 23 December 2007

  • Eve of Christmas Eve Experiences

    I went to bed on Saturday night about 10 pm. I was going to be at Church early. As I laid in my bed,  I was awaken during the 2 am hour.It took me a while to fell back asleep.

    Then was awaken at 3:10 am. I was aware of an aroma that was in my bedroom. It was a very sweet scent that I have not smelt before. At first I thought it was wood burning. A fire place type smell. I cannot recall how long that I smelt this fragrant.

    Then I thought about how the LORD has an aroma. I had a GOOD feeling come over me. There was a point when this aroma got stronger. I could not breathe. So I had to put my head under my cover.

    I don't now how long after that I fell back to sleep. It make have been about 20 or 30 minutes later. Then I awake about the 4 am hour.

    What awaken me this time was a dream that I had. I was in a dream. In this dream I woke up in that dream, dreaming.

    As I woke up I heard PBZ preaching very loudly. I recall that I was trembling at his voice because it was so LOUD. I did not know what was going on.

    Then I saw a bright light outside my bathroom. My door was open. I got up from my bed in my dream. I went to see where the light was coming from.

    I saw someone who I knew walking. But this person did not appeared to be aware of me. So I started throwing things at him to tell him to leave. This person kept walking.

    The next thing I knew the person had vanished. I looked around to see where this person went. Then I look to see where this person got in. It was through a window in the house. Then I woke up for the dream.
    I thought that this was very strange dream. I stayed in be a little while and got up about 4:55 am. I went about my morning preparing for Church. Time went very quickly. I had about 5 hours of sleep.

    I got to Church...Things appeared different. I normally would stay for the second service. My other ride was not for sure it she was going the second service so I rode home with the person who brought me.

    I did not want to ask anybody at the last minute for a ride home. I thank God that I made it to Church on Sunday.

    Church was different. I greeted as I normally do during the first service. My eyes were heavy. That is a sign for me that I was tried and sleepy.

    During the service I had a whole long pew to myself.  I received more insight about Jesus' incarnation. (I enjoyed the children singing to us.) What a blessing.

    After Church I went to the Upper Room to part take in communion. PTB was leading this communion. I have been learning some things from PTB as he is teaching about communion.

    I got myself to gather and I made it home ok. As I got home and got on the internet to see the second service. The service was at the point of when the altar was open for prayer.

    I have not had the opportunity to watch Word of Life Church on the internet for a while. As I tuned in I found out that it is was much different than the last time I tuned in. As I watched I realized that it is much better to be in Church than online.

    As I watch I felt that I was not apart of what was going on. (I was at the first service.) I get more out of the second service. I got distracted a lot as I was watching online. I was not into what was going on.

    So I began to search for my family history as I was listen and watching the service off and on. Church is not the same online. It was like it was not Church so to speak.

    After Word of Life Church online went off.. I was off to watch football. I caught some of the Chiefs.(I made some spaghetti.)

    I was waiting for the Falcons to come on about 3 pm. As I was watching the Falcons play The Cardinals I got even more bored. I fell asleep through out the game. (Falcons lost in Over Time 27 to 30. One final game left for the season.)

    Perhaps I needed the rest that I missed thought out the morning. I had other things on my mind as well. God is so Good. There were some things I saw today that was a touch from Him.
    I thank God for this day. So I thought to add some of today's experiences on my blog site. Tomorrow is another day.

    From my Book of Thanks and Blessings.
    Father God,
    I am thankful that I had a lot of time to think today.
    I am thankful that I thought about some things
                        that I have been aware of
                        and so forth.
    I thank You that I had this day of reflecting and relaxation.

    What I am aware of on
    my journey of transformation.

    I am being moving in a new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...