Saturday, April 14, 2018

Taxes #52Ancestors 52 Weeks

I haven't explored the taxes records on my ancestors. I don't know where to search. Someday, I will explore the taxes. I think that it would be interesting to see what they recorded.

I have come across some of my ancestors who own land. There were some farmers. Some had businesses. Some owned their homes.  That was a blessings to know.

I wonder about my ancestors.
How did they live in their days?
Did any of any of my ancestors loss their land for not paying their taxes?
And for those who farmed the land, Did they have trouble keeping us the land?
For those who had businesses, when did they started? How did the business end!
Were there any land or businesses passed down through the generations?

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A.Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...